Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Woohoo My First Blog! Can You Feel The Excitement??!!

So absolutely everyone is blogging for personal and business use.  Never though I would give it a try but hey, anything creative that also helps promote my business?!  Seems like a no brainer...so what took me so long??  It will likely take a bit for me to get the hang of this blogging thing so be patient and I promise you will get useful photography tips and a bunch of humor to lighten your day!  I can relate anything to photography so we will get in to everything from fashion to family...and right there is plenty for the humor side!  I am after all the self proclaimed "normal one" in a crazy family, a 1st time mommy to the amazing 9 month old Knox (today), over a decade of sales & marketing experience and a photographer quickly building her own business to be able to spend more time with my little man :)  I do hope you enjoy everything here and please take a look at my photography site www.facebook.com/christinabethlehemphotography
I just reached 600 fans this morning and am THRILLED!!!!  My goal is to reach 1000 fans by my birthday in July...you can help reach this milestone by "LIKING" the page when you are there!  Any comments about my work are always greatly appreciated on my page and comments on the blog here as well :)  I hear another cup of coffee calling before the little monster wakes up from his nap (he really does sound like a cross between a baby bear & baby dinosaur) when he growls!  Yes, I said growls....he does not to anything typical of what a baby is suppose to do....there is very little "babbling" but constant "growling"  which in itself is quite funny.  Have to figure out how to get an audio clip up so you can hear for yourself!  So have yourself a GREAT morning!  I am off to a great start myself with reaching 600 fans, no headache this morning and setting up a blog all by 9am!  Even getting peed on by the wee one at 6:30am can't wipe the smile off my face this morning ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment