Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Had to check out the new things on Uncrate before logging off for a bit and found something pretty cool!  I LOVE music, have hundreds & hundreds of songs on my iPhone, I also spend allot of time driving and have a wee one that makes it hard to actually hold a phone....I think I may have just found the answer to my problem!  In ear bud design is perfect as I am very hard of hearing, especially on phones!  Wireless so I don't have to actually hold the phone or have it in my pocket and short wires that would easily tuck under my hair away from the wee ones fast little hands!!  We have a winner, I will add this to my wish list of a zillion things I am buying for myself when I win the lottery! lol
Plantronics BackBeat® GO wireless earbuds – incredibly small, amazingly light. No wires, no hassle, no compromise. Easily slips into your pocket, but still packs full‐on stereo sound. So you can listen to music, chat with friends, or watch movies on your tablet. Even play games on the go. And Bluetooth technology makes it a snap to connect wirelessly. Comfort? No problem. There are three sizes of cushioned eartips and two stabilizers for a secure, comfortable fit. Incoming call? Inline controls let you pause music to take a call, change volume, or skip tracks. Great sound in a small package. BackBeat GO. Get Going.

No comments:

Post a Comment