Monday, April 16, 2012

Just finished adding some more photo's here and also....taaaadaaaa, on the right here you will see something new!  Check out the link's of some of my favorite companies to check out.  There is a little bit of everything like Epiphanie Camera Bags that will absolutely rock your world, they are fabulous; I can not tell you enough...just order one!  They are so versatile it's unbelievable, they are in fact proper camera bags that fit your DSLR body, multiple lenses, charger, laptop, keys, cell phone, business cards etc...but that's not all....I can also fit my wallet, my little makeup bag, a pack of baby wipes, handful of diapers, spare sleeper...get the drift?! lol  My bag is the FUCHSIA PINK Clover, and well....I am in LOVE!!  I will absolutely be ordering another one someday ;)  This one was a gift from the BF, Mark...major brownie points that day, lol.  Other links you will find are The Media Group who are simply amazing to work with.  Anyone requiring any media related service....professional FB Page, Website etc....contact the Media Group; you will not be disappointed with them!  I started my own FB page and after 3 months was struggling to hit 100 likes.....now I am over 600 likes and it literally took off overnight once The Media Group got ahold of my FB Page and started working on it.

Above I mentioned the BF, Mark....well he had just come in the kitchen a few moments ago looking to make popcorn...we are both serious popcorn junkies; our dentist bills show it ;)  The little man Knox is fast asleep after a very long day with no nap so Mark was wondering if making popcorn would wake him as he said, and I quote "you know he has a nose for food like a bloodhound and could work at the border sniffing stuff out", lol....and he could, seriously!  I said go ahead, Knox is out COLD!  Within 60 seconds of the popcorn being done the cries started coming from down the hall, lol.  Luckily I got Knox right back to sleep.  Seriously though, the boy could work for border services at just 9 months old!  when he was only about 6 weeks old we were in BC for my best friend Krissy's wedding...again after a very long day Knox was out cold on the drive back to our hotel from the reception...Mark and I were a bit hungry so yup, the golden arches called....and guess who woke up the second the bag of food was in the car?!  Keen nose on that one :)

Have a fantastic rest of your evening everyone...think I will make my own popcorn now!

No comments:

Post a Comment