Sunday, April 29, 2012

Have you ever captured a rainbow in a photo?  A great photo with a rainbow can stop almost anyone in their tracks as to me, they are majestic.  The biggest issue is actually finding one to photograph, easier said then done!  So on top of always having your camera ready, you can learn to anticipate when and where a rainbow may occur.  See tip below I found on the Internet today, I just love learning something new!
To see one, you'll need both water in the air and bright sunlight. Rainbows commonly appear right before or after a storm hits your location, when it's raining nearby but the clouds have parted, allowing the sun to peek through. Rainbows always appear in the sky opposite the sun--so if the sun is in the west, look east for your rainbow.
Feel free to send your rainbow photos my way for me to post on my blog :)  Would love to share with everyone....email to cbethlehemphotography@gmail.com and just advise in the email who should be credited for the photo, aka your name ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment