Tuesday, April 17, 2012

After my post last night about the iPro Lens System for iPhone 4's, a friend posted a link for me to another company that makes some pretty cool camera "stuff" for the iPhone...yet another site I am now hooked on!  Can pretty much get the same "stuff" the iPro Lens System offers with even more gadgets!  Oh my....how am I ever going to fund buying new lenses for my Nikon and now these cool toys for my iPhone?!  So yet another page for you to check out is http://www.fourcornerstore.com/ which is also listed to the right here in my favorite places.  At this site you can even order a Holga iPhone Filter case for $25!  I am sooooo in need of someone to take away my credit card before the is an EPIC FAIL with un-supervised online shopping!!  And if you have not maxed out your credit card at Four Corner Store head right on over to http://uncrate.com/ where you will not only find the link for what I just posted above but absolutely everything cool that guy's (and ME) LOVE!  It gives you the link to a new $15k Canon, the new Adastra Yacht for a cool $15 million and everything in between like custom pig roasters, Marshall Amp fridges and the Brew Cave Walk In Beer Cooler for under $7k.....this is a site without a doubt that should have full adult supervisions while browsing!  You don't have to order up the $15 million dollar yacht to get in trouble here.  Hope you enjoy these sites and please, shop responsibly and buy stuff for me, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment