Wednesday, April 18, 2012

 Went out for a drive today in search of some new photos and to get the little man out of the house before we both went shack wacky!  Here are 2 Equine photos from my travels today.  No idea who the owner of these beautiful horses is as I just saw them while driving along and pulled over to shoot from the road :)  I love taking the photo's but I'm going to be the 1st to admit I have no idea if these are boys or girls and don't even get my niece Micaela started on color...she is a horse LOVER so she knows everything....she gets sooooo frustrated that all I know other than brown, white or black is I know what a paint looks like, lol....drives her nuts but hey, she is the one that owns them, loves them & rides them...I just take the photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment