Sunday, May 13, 2012

So with my "creative" side and reluctance to buy run of the mill gifts for people that 10,000 other people have...I got to thinking last week what I could do about it myself.  And from that "Custom Creations By Christina" was "born" lol.  The little man and photography keep me busy by all means but I try not to do much photo editing when at home with the little man as now that he is very mobile and getting in to absolutely everything it can be difficult to edit photos with having to look away from the computer every 20 seconds so it is typically left to evenings and weekends when Knox plays with daddy :)  But I still wanted something else to do so I thought of "unique" gifts that people would happily give to someone whether it be for mothers day, birthday or for your bridesmaids.  The "site" is very much a work in progress and I have a very very long way to go but I do have a few example up and a few pending orders as well.  There is MUCH more to come as I get all the supplies for my other ideas and sit down to make them and take photos.  So head on over to Custom Creations By Christina at www.facebook.com/customcreationsbychristina and take a look at the few examples I have like little gift baskets, coca cola glass mugs filled with candy or diaper cupcakes and large cupcakes made of baby blankets and body suits!  Boring old gifts are a thing of the past!  Not only will I have a small inventory on hand of basic items but what I am MOST looking forward to are the custom orders..perhaps and office that requires 20 gifts on admin. professional day or a bride looking for unique tailored gifts for all the girls in the wedding party!  The sky is the limit, just send me a note with what your budget is and what you would like and just think of me as your "personal shopper gift maker".


No comments:

Post a Comment