Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I can not believe time has slipped away from me again and have not been here since Saturday!  Wow!  I swear I am not neglecting anyone, I know you all missed me....right?!  The little man has pretty much completely done away with naps even though that is not suppose to start until about 18 months I have heard, Knox has fast tracked it and went down to 1 nap around 9 months and now at 10.5 months I am LUCKY if I get that one nap to last more than 30 mins.  This child does not sleep!!!!  Reminds me of myself when I was younger ;0

So that said, the precious few minutes a have during the day is spent cleaning, preparing bottles and trying to promote my photography business and of course, Custom Creations by Christina.  I don't even try to edit photos during the day anymore....I wait for the little man to go on his power snooze at night.  You may be fooled in to thinking this is still not bad, likely goes to bed for the night around 7 or 8 I bet your thinking!  Baaahaaahaaa, I should have it so easy!  No, my little high energy monster stays up (with just that 30 min nap a day) most often until 10-11pm.  So I start editing photos about 11pm every night...and I ran out of coffee today...very good thing nobody came by today for any reason.  Between my appearance from lack of sleep/time and no coffee the house is a full out war zone with the cute little man in the center of it.

So for everyone local to my part of the world in Southern Alberta, near/in Calgary.....I have a few things to share!

First, I am offering a few June specials.  The 1st to celebrate Fathers Day.   I would like to offer half hour mini shoots at Kinsmen Park (Strathmore, AB) on Saturday June 9th from 1:00pm-3:30pm for $50. For this as always, you will receive ALL of your completely edited photos on a disc with no watermark and your choice of either 3 5x7 prints or 1 8x10 print from ...your session. Your completely edited photos will on top of full re-touching also include a wide selection of b&w, sepia and color knock out just to mention a few. This is a fantastic gift for dad for him to have some updated photos. Have dad in the photos or surprise him with updated photos of you and the kids! Makes a great gift for Grandpa also; "kill 2 birds with 1 stone" idea! As I will only do a limited number of slots that day, space is limited and therefore a 50% deposit is required to reserve your time slot. Please email myself directly at christina@christinabethlehemphotography.com to reserve your time slot.

Second, For any sessions booked as a week night sunset in June (Monday-Thursday) in Carseland/Strathmore area for about an 8pm(+-) start time (have to always keep up to date on what time sunset is at so 8...pm is just an estimate) you can can take 10% off the regular price session fee! You keep your weekend wide open, get some epic sunset shots at the end of the session and have some extra $ on the way home to buy your sweetie or kids a ice cream or milkshake! Everybody's happy!

So there you have my June Specials for photography, snap one up today!

And here is one of my favorite edits from last night on Erin's TTD Session

No comments:

Post a Comment